Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Position: RPA Developer
Location: Atlanta Georgia 30303
Term: 5 Months
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through RPA and enhanced workflow automation platforms.
- Participate in requirements gathering and design through client meeting, interviews, and workshops.
- Build and maintain sets of automations for multiple projects and clients.
- Plan and participate in deployment of RPA platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
- Provide technical direction on design considerations, including performance, scalability, availability, maintainability, and auditability.
- Participates in demos, code reviews, and communicates ideas for continuous project improvement.
- Participate in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve problems and issues.
- Report, track, and address defects.
- Document technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, or related fields.
- 5+ years of web development experience which includes the programming and/or RPA Developer Certification.
- 5+ years of experience working with .Net or Java technologies.
- Certifications, and/or experience with RPA software tools (e.g., UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere).
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity, and/or experience with BI data analytics techniques and tools.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!