Type: Contract - 6 months
Location: Remote - Seattle, WA/San Francisco, CA
Our client, a vacation rental online marketplace company, is seeking an enthusiastic individual who serves as a Genesys IVR and Routing Developer for implementation of Contact Center as a Service solution. This individual will partner closely with the Technical Architect, Engineering, Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and other cross-functional program team members.
- Must have worked with Genesys Purecloud
- Familiarity with NICE and Nexidia products
- Develop, maintain and support complex Contact Center requirements
- Strong experience in Genesys solutions and its products and technologies
- Experience with Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies
- SDLC lifecycle for code deployments and experience working with git repositories.
- Expertise in troubleshooting issues (analyzing logs and determining root cause)
- Experience in developing Routing and IVR workflows using Architect tool of PureCloud
- Experience in working with Dialog modules for Voice recognition and authentication.
- Knowledge on the setup and working of synchronous and asynchronous multimedia interactions and its entire lifecycle
- In depth knowledge in, Click to Call and Callback functionalities
- Understanding of working with voice and chat bots with the core voice and multimedia functionalities
- Development of IVR and routing code from pre-defined requirements
- Lookups with backend CRM using web services, database Lookup, call recording and reporting
- Clear ability to communicate with non-technical business clients in being able to clarify functional requirements
- 4 Year Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6 years of Routing Development Experience in Contact Center Solutions (Voice and Multimedia).