Position: ROC Support Technician
Location: Lincoln Rhode Island 02865
Term: 12 Months
- Provide call center based technical support to store locations, vendors and staff.
- Serve as first level for troubleshooting of issues encountered in stores.
- Assure implementation based protocols are met.
- Render assistance for equipment troubleshooting and ensure deployment process adherence.
- Update Database regarding resolution of issues and techs progress while completing work with in the store.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- A minimum of 1 year work experience needed
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills coupled with diagnostic, and problem solving skills Supervisory skills are an asset but not a requirement
- Must possess clear, accurately and tactful, communication both verbally and written Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Access Understanding of Intermediate/Expert technical terminology is preferred Must be able to work independently and occasionally lead within a group Technical installation experience a plus but not necessary
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED