Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Business Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- This role will be responsible for aiding, supporting, and coordinating the formal implementation and maintenance of the enterprise and Commercial Banking risk programs, specific RCSA.
- Support the implementation of procedures, processes, and controls across Commercial Banking Operations and Shared Services to meet operational risk management requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in developing and implementing a clear and comprehensive communication plan; work across implementation teams to develop processes, reference materials and communications.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings and tracking to support to roll out of the plan and reference materials.
- Collaborate across implementation teams and key partners to understand and document current state related to communication including gaps.
- Provide guidance in order to ensure consistent interpretation and implementation of all risk policies and procedures.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience
- Prior Financial Services experience preferred