Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Risk Strategy Consultant
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262
Term: 12 months
- This role will be responsible for aiding, supporting, and coordinating the implementation and maintenance of the RCSA Program. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support the implementation of procedures, processes, and controls to meet operational risk management requirements.
- Collaborate with internal CB Control as well as Enterprise stakeholders.
- Support the Legal Entity associated work with RCSA execution.
- Responsible for providing principal level strategic consulting services to client organizations utilizing comprehensive, in-depth knowledge and expertise regarding the clients business strategy (enterprise-wide) and emerging trends in the Industry.
- Partners with executive management across the Company to define the business strategy and create/execute corresponding business plans and initiatives.
- Has responsibility for the identification of strategic business, investment and alliance opportunities; evaluation and approval process of identified opportunities; identification and implementation of technology requirements (systems, architecture and infrastructure) as well as coordination of technical resources; and communication of strategy and related business plans to management.
- Directs internal as well as Industry strategic planning activities and represents the Company on Industry boards and committees.
- Provides guidance to less experienced team members.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The role requires strong analytical skills and experience in working with large and varied audiences.
- 8+ years of strategic planning experience