Title: Risk/Process Management Consultant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Assignment to support the Mobile Deposit team within CSBB’s Deposit Products Group with Compliance related activities. This role includes analysis of process risks and controls across a portfolio of products, platforms and third-party relationships to identify and support remediation of issues/gaps, respond to compliance and audit queries, as well as prepare for upcoming risk and compliance activities.
- Program/product support areas include the Mobile Deposits and the Check Deposit Journey.
- Candidate will support product managers with their Audits, Risk Assessments, SHRPs, Testing and Validations, Corrective Actions, and other compliance/regulatory tasks.
- Responsibilities include coordination of response to compliance requests, evidence gathering, progress tracking, report generation, recurring tasks/reviews for corrective actions, and other related activities.
- Develop metrics and track/evaluate performance of team risk programs and initiatives. Provide team on-going guidance and updates on policy and processes in support of risk management.
- Also will manage regularly scheduled extended team updates including preparation of presentations for Agile and Engagement updates with leadership, marketing, technology, and delivery partners.
- Business process mapping support as well.
- 10+ years of experience in one or combination of the following: business support, project management, or compliance/regulatory/product management
- Prior experience on product teams supporting or leading Audits, UDAAP Assessments, Testing and Validation, remediation, and SHRP resolution for Digital products.
- Experience in understanding risk assessment, writing risk issues, and supporting the implementation of appropriate corrective actions. Experience developing partnerships and collaborating with other business and functional areas
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Financial services industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Digital and Mobile technology