Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is a contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Digital Consultant 5
Location: San Francisco, CA or Charlotte, NC
Term: 12 months
- Will be responsible for partnering with application product owners to support and manage frontline business risk including, but not limited to, process, risk and controls assessment and development, LOB risk oversight and issue management reporting.
- Ensure quality documentation of business process maps and assessment of risk and controls.
- Will work directly with product owners on key concerns and must have the ability to provide solutions and timely execution of deliverables.
- Will require interactions with technology, the LOB, legal, risk, compliance, and various other enterprise functions.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Process mapping experience with MS Visio proficiency. Six Sigma and iGrafx experience preferred
- Risk and Control identification, management and reporting experience
- Experience identifying key issues, designing solutions, obtaining buy-in, and communicating effectively through resolution
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills with ability to turn findings into strategic imperatives
- Well rounded analytical and business skills, communication skills, leadership capabilities, and a flexible teamwork approach
- Proven success driving program strategies and risk priorities in a very fluid and dynamic fast paced environment
- Experience with Digital Banking