Title: Risk and Compliance Analyst
Type: Contract - 6 months
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Our client, a leading financial institution, is seeking a Risk and Compliance Analyst.
- Support Network Risk and Compliance in the development of formal responses to Audit and Regulatory inquiries or assessments. This may be comprised of documentation gathering, drafting of documents, and researching past activity and reports Identify and interact with subject matter experts (SMEs) to outline key actions and deliverables for audit and regulatory inquiries or assessments
- Track and monitor the timely submissions of subject matter expert (SME) Analyze responses to ensure they adequately address the request or finding, and catalog in the tracker.
- Effectively communicate audit engagement status to Management. Demonstrate knowledge in risk and controls and coordinating audits
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience and demonstrate analytical skills and ability to analyze technical information
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience in the global banking industry appreciated
- Desirable to hold a certification similar to CISSP, CISM or CISA