- Function: Human Resources
- Job Ref: 215200
- Plan and participate in the development and the implementation of all US Retirement Plans including, Defined Benefit, Defined Contribution, Taft-Hartley and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans;
- Implementing, transferring, and modifying contracts with vendors and validating contracts and SPDs;
- Coordinate business unit integrations with recordkeepers and support the divisions in the application and monitoring of the retirement plans;
- Monitoring legislative changes and implementing them accordingly while keeping management aware of changes;
- Work with vendors on communications for the divisions and the employees;
- Conduct comparative analysis of US retirement plans with consultative assistance;
- Respond to all Auditor requests during annual audit period;
- Be the client contact person for administration of all US retirement plans;
- Participate in formal Committee meetings as requested.
- 5+ years of progressive responsibility in the retirement plan benefit field with experience in the administration of defined benefit (DB), defined contribution (DC), Taft-Hartley and non-qualified deferred compensation plans;
- Demonstrated knowledge of defined benefit (DB) plan, defined contribution (DC) plan, Taft-Hartley plan and Non-Qualified deferred compensation plan legislation, regulatory environment, and compliance;
- Involvement with formal retirement plan Committees
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and interpersonal);
- Experience in effectively interacting with and influencing business/function leaders;
- Knowledge of HRIS and multiple data bases, ADP experience preferred but not required;
- Knowledge of Windows-based software, including Microsoft Office;
- Excellent analytical skills and priority management, ability to synthesize and organizational skills;
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities and working with ambiguity;
- Dedicated team player who demonstrates initiative and independence;
- Ability to work under pressure. Assets
- Bachelor Degree in HR field or management/leadership/administration.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.