Position: Retail Media Exchange Analyst
Location: Woonsocket, RI 02895
Term: 7+ months (05/17/2021 to 12/31/2021)
- Recommend and implement test designs that will enable effective measurement and insight into efficacy of marketing programs
- Build predictive models in statistical programming tools (Python, SAS, R) using advanced data science concepts (e.g., regression modeling, time series forecasting, classification, data clustering, advanced machine learning techniques)
- Develop and execute approaches to analyze information relating to retail customer behavior, including segmentation, migration, and valuation
- Recommend and execute analytic solutions that enable a more complete understanding of customer behavior within or across select segments, markets or channels
- Query large data sets (billions of transaction records) in Teradata and Big Query platforms using SQL and Python to assess consumer buying behavior
- Integrate consumer data from multiple internal and external sources to create awareness of business opportunities and support the development of new initiatives.
- Produce and enhance customized reporting to enable better decision-making by internal teams
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- We would like to have 3+ years of relevant experience in Analytics. Hands on experience in A/B testing and Python programing are must.
- Experience in predictive modeling is nice to have.
- Expertise in SQL and related experience working in an enterprise data environment
- Experience using data analysis and visualization tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, and Tableau
- Experience with advanced analytic techniques, such as predictive modeling, regression analysis, A/B testing, and life-time value Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills * Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- High levels of self-motivation and attention to detail
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Advanced Analytics, Statistics or equivalent highly technical field; Advanced degree in Data Science or Analytics field is preferred