Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Marketing Manager
Location: Woonsocket, RI, 02895
Term: 12 months (08/17/2020 to 08/16/2021)
- Ownership and end-to-end accountability for smaller scale projects from initiation through execution
- Responsible for maintaining all media billing requirements, including sending any missing vendor invoices, clearing monthly discrepancies for the team & processing all media billings.
- Work closely with the Finance department & provide updates on weekly basis for clearance & invoice payment.
- Coordinate with teams, vendors and agencies to match invoices with purchased orders to determine accuracy of information on invoice.
- Gather information for new vendors and review vendor statements for possible past due amount/credits, provide updates on reconciliation and if any vendor payments are due that have yet to be paid.
- Maintain financial data and related records.
- Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on larger, more complex projects to ensure successful delivery and results
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for Client
- Proactively self-educate around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities for Client
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4-5+ years of marketing experience with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding.
- Expert in direct and digital marketing programs
- Able to drive vision and facilitate stakeholders to achieve clear objectives
- Partners with reporting and analytic stakeholders and joint teams to ensure data and tactical report plans align with objectives
- Strong facilitation and change management skills to communicate and drive alignment
- Media billing and reconciliation experience, ideally from the publisher-side, is a plus
- Understanding of digital media, marketing tactics, operational process, and enabling technologies
- Self-motivated, high capacity individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and a strong familiarity with the digital environment
- Highly detail-oriented, self-starter, independent worker with critical thinking skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously where priorities can change quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, build relationships and lead cross-functional teams
- Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and financial systems such as Ariba and Salesforce.
- Creative problem solver who can incorporate new learnings into existing plans and act decisively and independently.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or related field preferred