Position: Resources and Forecasting Analyst
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
- The Resource and Forecasting Analyst will work with the Finance and Staffing Manager to help ensure timely and accurate forecasting and efficient review of approved resource documentation. A successful candidate will be well-organized, detail-oriented, timeline sensitive, have strong interpersonal skills and have excellent organization and communication skills.
- Assist in managing the finance and staffing process for Core in coordination with project managers
- Work directly with project teams to ensure teams are staffed appropriately with the right roles and skills at the right time
- Assist with managing resource request and approval processes, as necessary
- Assist in the monthly forecast and budget process, comparing historical actuals to forecasts, pressure testing submissions and entering information into Hyperion
- Support the generation of operational and executive reporting on the finance and staffing state of the program
- Coordinate with supporting functions such as EPO Finance, Accounting, Vendor Management, and Human Resources
- Take a hands-on approach to problem solving, working collaboratively across projects and the program
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree
- 2+ years of banking experience preferred
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.