Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Resolution Analyst
Location: Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
Term: 12 months (11/30/2020 to 11/29/2021)
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri 8-4:30
- Triage incoming (emailed) requests received from Network colleagues by issue type, urgency of action needed, source of information and information/response required.
- Research questions, issues, and concerns related to pharmacy provider enrollment applications and currently enrolled pharmacies as directed by management and in accordance with established Provider Enrollment processes.
- Conduct in-depth research on pharmacy provider issues in order to provide quality resolution.
- Direct findings and feedback from researched items to appropriate team member to ensure timely determination of next steps.
- Provide written follow up to requestors and/or management as appropriate.
- Utilize primary source verification websites to conduct research and assist with drawing informed conclusions based on outcome of this research.
- Document the issue and resolution in the database.
- Create and maintain accurate notes and records of cases referred to Provider Enrollment that request or require further research and investigation.
- Work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic and production-driven team environment.
- Partner with internal business units and external partners as appropriate when you are navigating and researching issues.
- Maintain open communication with team members and leaders.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills.
- May sit eight (8) hours per day
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience working in a pharmacy practice setting
- Bachelors degree in healthcare field or criminal justice strongly preferred
- Experience in conducting investigations to include review business ownership, corporations, LLCs, to identify if or how persons are connected
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office products including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Previous work experience in law enforcement or investigative work a plus
- Ability to draw conclusions from the findings/outcomes of research conducted
- High school diploma or equivalent with Bachelor's Degree preferred.