Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for one of the largest insurance companies in the U.S. and help people and businesses become smarter and better prepared to protect the things that matter most to them.
Position: Research Specialist
Location: Charlotte, NC 28277
Term: 4 months
- Receive documents via queue and research Trexo (Client System) or Charlie (Client System) to find claimant information.
- Verify information in documents and apply appropriate claim number.
- File documents to claim handler’s box.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1 year of research experience.
- Strong attention to detail as the documents being handled are critical documents.
- Ability to thoroughly review documents for data accuracy.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good typing skills.
- Candidate must be local to Charlotte, NC as the first 2 weeks will be onsite training and contractor will be required to work onsite once office reopens.
- High school diploma or greater.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!