Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Research Professional
Location: Plainsboro New Jersey 08540
Term: 5 months
- Identifies technological trends by visiting specific technology fairs, contacting suppliers & universities and other sources.
- Researches any kind of relevant information sources to gather technical relevant information about supplier and competitor products in the market.
- Researches respective patents and technical databases.
- Analyses functionalities of semi-products and products, and draws respective conclusion for own product portfolio.
- Derives suggestions for strategic direction for R&D management based on the trends.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 4+ years of experience implementing machine learning algorithms in a production setting (vision and time-series domains).
- Has shipped multiple machine learning products and has experience with the machine learning product lifecycle.
- At least 2 years of experience building applications using TensorFlow/Keras or Pytorch in either production or research settings.
- Expert level competency in Python.
- General Experience with OpenCV, scikit learn, numpy, scipy, pandas in Python Experience in creating API’s.
- Experience with Linux development environment.
- Experience with Docker development and deployment Experience with unit testing libraries such as PyTest, MyPy, and GTest.
- Familiarity with interfacing with cameras and design elements of vision systems.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!