Location: New York
The Investment Management & Research Group is seeking a highly motivated professional (Generalist) to support the team with the maintenance of the third-party investment manager strategies and the platform.
- Work with investment team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of investment data across asset classes
- Assist with all aspects of platform data collection and integration
- Support diligence obligations for consistency with compliance and regulatory obligations
- Assist with all quarter-end processes related to data and information gathering
- Monitor platform for consistency and data integrity
- Work with the Mutual Fund/ETF Operations and Trading groups to resolve inquiries related to product availability, platform related issues and product information.
- Operational knowledge of and experience with Mutual Funds and ETFs.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail and proactive mindset.
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (functions, formulas and macros).
- Prior experience working with any traditional investment products.
- Familiarity working with data using SQL, Python and Share point
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment
- Strong judgment in prioritizing, evaluating and sharing information as appropriate, and determining issues requiring escalation.