Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Location: Cumberland, RI, 02864
Term: 4 months (08/24/2020 to 12/31/2020)
Day-to-Day Responsibilities: Serve as a customer advocate in an in-bound customer contact center, utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Flexibility to work the available schedules
- Minimum of 1 year inbound call center experience working with internal/external customers
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to type 40 wpm
- Proficient in MS Office Preferred Bi-lingual a plus
- High School Diploma or GED required.