Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: SSIS SSRS Reportting
Location: Northbrook, IL / Monroeville, PA / Scottsdale, AZ / Irving, TX
Term: 6 months
- Lead and direct the team in the development of new reports and projects by representing the business goals and operational best practices regarding development life cycle seeking out opportunities for process improvement and stabilization. 30%
- Be responsible for data integration standards, frameworks and best practices related to ETL and storage/management technologies within Member Services. 20%
- Design, code, unit test, debug, document, deploy, and support solutions that ultimately improve health outcome, quality of care, and patient safety. This includes the timely handling of all CMS/Compliance and SLA reporting requirements. 20%
- Lead meetings and projects with our partners to help align team / solution direction and priorities based on customer needs. 20%
- Supporting the development and maintenance of existing and new application requests 10%
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 3-5 years of relevant expereince
- Microsoft SQL Server database development experience, troubleshooting, tuning Microsoft SQL and proficiency with database query optimizations
- Senior-level experience with SSIS, SSRS is essential.
- Experience and proficiency with SQL Server 2014/2016 versions is required
- Strong knowledge of writing SQL queries, stored procedures, functions and views for ad-hoc, and recurring standard reports or file builds
- Understanding and exposure of multiple RDBMS, as well as complex SQL Report Development skills across a variety of Database platforms such as Oracle and Teradata.
- Database design and working knowledge of logical and physical data models.
- The ability to lead projects, analyze complex database tables and files, and define and provide assistance to resolve reporting issues.
- Bachelor Degree in a technical or analytic field e.g., computer programming, computer science, statistics, or public health; or equivalent work experience