Work with the brightest minds at a company recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.”. This is permanent opportunity that includes a full suite of benefits!
Our client is creating a cutting edge technology platform that connects healthcare professionals with flexible job opportunities at caregiving facilities across the country. In just a few short years, they have become one of the fastest growing companies in the history of the healthcare staffing industry and was recognized as one of Forbes’ “Next Billion Dollar Companies.” They are continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that truly cares about their employees while also making it their mission to help people everywhere get care, then apply today!
Role: Mobile Software Engineer
Location: 100% remote
Salary: $130,000 - $170,000 (DOE) + Equity Shares
Other great benefits and company perks:
- Paid vacation & sick time (unlimited PTO), paid family leave, and flexible work hours
- Health insurance, vision, and dental
- Mindfulness and fitness reimbursement
- Monthly cellular phone reimbursement
- 401k Plan
Your mission is to architect and develop software that solves impactful user experience and business problems to help our client serve and delight their customers at scale. You'll work in a highly collaborative environment with other engineering, design, product, and healthcare professional teammates to help them continuously improve their products and team.
- Owning the development on new and existing features for a React Native mobile application used by healthcare workers to seamlessly communicate with employers, streamline normalized data collection at scale traditionally done via fax/phone/paper processes
- Maintain and enhance existing features using React Native
- Streamline normalized data collection at scale to replace traditional, paper-based workflows
- Keep up-to-date with App/Play Store policies
- Building new UI components, product features, and reusable systems/abstractions across the stack
- Collaborating with design and product teammates to help make UI/UX decisions
LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO IS
- Collaborative | You are passionate about our mission and excited for the work we do. You take pride in building software that doesn't just work but is also delightful to use.
- Proactive | You act without being told what to do and bring new ideas to the company. You want to join a modern software development team that iterates and ships code rapidly.
- Works with honesty & integrity | You work to earn trust and maintain confidence of internal and external stakeholders. You do what is right, not just what is expedient.
- Strategic thinker | You determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. You are able to deal with complexity and change.
- 5+ years as a software engineer with relevant experience using mobile and web technologies for a user-facing production product
- BS in CS, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent training and work experience
- Experience building and deploying applications on iOS or Android using React Native and/or at least one of Objective-C, Swift, Java, or Kotlin
- Demonstrated UI/UX sensibility