Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Remediation Strategies Lead
Location: Minneapolis, MN; Chandler, AZ; St. Louis, MO
Term: 12 months
- Address work with a Scrum Master mentality: break down large problems or deliverables into actionable pieces, resolve or escalate impediments to the team's success, drive focus on priorities and results, press for continuous improvement, and collaborate with the team on a shift to an Agile approach for this team if determined appropriate.
- Serve as EFT's (Tracy Kerrins team) subject matter expert / focal point for questions around enterprise initiatives assigned to you to lead.
- Collaborate closely with one or more enterprise initiative teams to understand their expectations, guidelines, and timelines for compliance. Provide feedback to the initiative team on improvements to their process and collaborate with them to ensure communications from the initiative are straightforward and accurate.
- Evaluate incoming work to determine if a centralized team makes better sense than sending the work out to be executed by each team independently. If so, work with team leadership (integration lead and other platform leaders as necessary) to assemble the centralized team and either lead or mentor it to success.
- Develop a strong understanding of the requirements involved in applications' compliance with remediation deliverables and proactively review upcoming deliverables to identify applications in scope and/or at risk.
- Maintain insight and perspective on the entire scope for the initiative(s) to which are you are assigned. As remediation lead, you are expected to be in the know on all challenges and concerns and provide your own perspective on whether a particular deliverable is green, yellow, or red.
- Collaborate with application teams and other partners to identify creative paths to meeting deadlines and to then help escalate risks and concerns.
- Advise application teams through their delivery of these needs and pursue answers to questions or concerns teams will surface.
- Execute this role in a manner that is consistent with others in this role remediation leads following guidance provided by the EFT Remediation leadership team. (e.g., consistency in communications, presentation, engagement of affected teams, and leadership reporting).
- Collaborate with the communications lead to share information in a way that supports team members' rapid absorption and understanding of new deliverables while helping to separate the noise from the actual tasks that need to be done.
- Where communications from the initiative are not clear, work with the communications lead to refine and/or supplement the communication to ensure downstream recipients have easy to follow instructions.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation (SharePoint or other tool) covering the topic you are leading with a vision of providing self-service guidance on the work to comply.
- Attend Remediation Team meetings (currently multiple times weekly) to share progress, answer questions, and collaborate with other team members in the execution of the work.
- Prepare weekly (or more frequent on request) status reports on the progress to completion.
- Attend ad-hoc and routine meetings with program experts to glean a better understanding of the work required and to represent our team's compliance with expectations.
- Identify and collate risks and issues surrounding the initiative, escalate them to leadership, and engage as a subject matter expert in meetings to resolve them.
- Lead or present at meeting on overdue or at-risk deliverables. Typically, twice weekly.
- Collaborate with the team data analyst to mine and summarize insights and perspectives from any relevant data for the work.
- Collaborate with the communications lead to ensure the tasks and key information are shared via our various communication methods.
- Speak as the subject matter expert on this work at periodic "all-hands" or open forum calls.
- Provide supporting data and analysis to support periodic leadership reporting.
- Support Compliance team
- Uncover areas that will need to be remediated and look at how to proactively drive remediation efforts
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Work leadership and subject matter expertise
- Understands the value of written documentation posted on an information hub -write once, reuse, refine.
- This person brings a sense of urgency and a concern for accuracy, detail, and quality to the role.
- Strong facilitation skills, with an emphasis on concise communications. Long-winded candidates will not be a good fit.
- Self-motivated personality with big-picture awareness and a focus on making the team successful rather than doing just the letter of the job. If the team isn't successful, we're not successful.
- Willingness to put team before self and to engage in healthy discussion of options but to accept and support decisions once they are made.
- Clear diction and voice easy to understand on phone calls. All of our meetings and interactions are via phone.
- Upbeat, positive approach to tasks and client/team member interactions.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficient user of SharePoint 2013 able to create and edit content in pages, lists, wikis, etc.
- Innovative thought leader who shares information with others and collaborates to find the best path to solve a problem as a team.
- Big 5 experience (E&Y Deloitte, KPMG, etc.)
- Experience with Remediation Strategies