Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Reliability Tester
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 months
- Supports Reliability Testing in Engineering Lab, such as running our instruments like a customer, interfacing with test fixtures and running reliability engineering protocols.
- Works with R&D to provide feedback as necessary for tests.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 1+ year of experience required.
- Must be familiar with Office applications.
- Must understand semi-complex protocols.
- Detail oriented and able to pick up complex software programs easily.
Even better if you have:
- BS or Associates in biology or engineering.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!