Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is one of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies. Come be a part of how digitalization, globalization, urbanization, demographic change, and climate change are transforming our world.
Position: Reliability Engineer
Location: Norwood Massachusetts 02062
Term: 6 Months
- Reliability Plan writing and reporting.
- Accelerated life testing for models.
- Cross-functional lead for root cause analysis.
- Responsible for test fixture design and assembly for multiple product lines.
- Life Data Analysis for elector-mechanical products.
- Performs semi-complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner.
- Completes semi-complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility.
- Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all reliability work.
- Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience with pFMEA, dFMEA.
- Must know Labview and Solidworks.
- ALT and Test fixture design experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
Even better if you have:
- IVD or MMD experience.
- Relisoft Software experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!