Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Release Coordinator
Location: Danbury, CT; NY metro area, Chandler, AZ; Minneapolis, Raleigh, NC Temporary Remote from multiple locations
Term: 18 months contract to hire
- Provides high-level systems consultation for the technology teams supported.
- Manages a release process to support platform
- Ensures releases are implemented within the expected timeframe and meet the functional expectations of the stakeholders.
- Manages and drives cross-project and release level risk to resolution throughout the release cycle.
- Creates ongoing release communications and guidance to scrum teams and IT / Business leadership.
- Builds, improves, and sustains necessary testing, training, and pre-prod environments, including test data refreshes, to continuously improve release quality.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have some exposure to IBM BPM experience.
- 4+ years of Release coordination or Change Management experience