This international network integration leader has an immediate 6-12+ month contract opportunity in Plano, TX for a Release Analyst with In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) System and software validation experience. Will be working 100% remote but must be willing to work onsite in Plano later in 2021 as things open back up.
- Work with Team Leaders and Managers across the company to ensure that Releases are delivered following specs, processes, and best practice.
- Facilitation across different business areas to coordinate software change, configuration, and release functions.
- Direct contact with senior internal and external customers.
- Coordinate releases to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected and that the correct components are released.
- Design release processes from build, through test and defect fixing, to the release of new or changed software in to Live with the guidance of the reporting manager.
- Monitor the efficiency and effectiveness of the Release management process across the organization and make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain quality checks on releases and record those that directly or indirectly cause support Incidents.
- Negotiate with departmental managers to provide resources for planned releases.
- Initial escalation point for issues relating to software release
- Work with related stakeholder to maintain software release update, quality etc for US as well as EU and AU markets
- 5+ years of software specification management related to In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) Systems along with software validation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Experience in IVI system development platform.
- Good knowledge on asset management and keeping track of changes and updates.