Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Technical Business Systems Associate
Location: New York ; New Jersey ; St. Louis, MO
Term: 12 months
- Responsible for leading business analysis and providing subject matter expertise for technology initiatives.
- Partners with business and technology teams to analyze, interpret, and document requirements for complex business problems and recommend comprehensive technology solutions.
- Uses domain specific and technology application(s) knowledge to define and lead detailed analysis in response to business & technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
- Responsible for communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
- Leads project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
- Partners with business users and drive development and provision of training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
- Leads system testing and project development lifecycle.
- Drives compliance through expertise of data accuracy, corporate policies and data security as related to the project.
- May interact with vendors, external industry participants, and regulatory agencies.
- May provide guidance and direction to teams, in addition to planning and delivering project initiatives.
- The role will be responsible for business analysis, implementation, and support of regulatory/compliance technology solutions across multiple lines of businesses in banking, specifically Wealth & Investment Management (WIM), Banking Advisors Advisors (WFA), Banking Securities Securities (WFS), and Banking Prime Brokerage (WFPB).
- The individual will need to interpret, document, and present compliance requirements to technology partners, work with our internal and external partners to prioritize, QA test, deliver, and support technology solutions, and additionally, ensure that performance metrics, usability, scalability are met.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- The candidate should be able to leverage their expertise of regulatory reporting obligations, for capital markets/retail brokerage (equities trading, compliance, and regulatory reporting), as well as their experience in technology (SDLC, business analysis, vendor management, etc.) to recommend solutions that meet regulatory reporting requirements.
- Regulatory reporting, Capital Markets or Brokerage experience.
- Experience with Consolidated Audit Trail and Order Audit Trail System