Grow your career as a Regulatory Reporting Analyst with an innovative global bank in Tampa, Florida. Long-term contract with excellent growth potential. Will be required to work onsite 2-3 days per week.
• Lead the Issues Evaluation investigation and assessment of all issues (including data quality) impacting key US Regulatory Reports.
• Lead the comprehensive report impact analysis of all data tracing exceptions.
• Review all Final Data Tracing Reports from the Enterprise Chief Data Office (ECDO) and Internal Audit to ensure that the contents and findings are consistent with the impact analysis conclusions.
• Assist in various projects and initiatives linked to the company’s high priority Transformation commitments.
• Assist in driving remediation of material issues impacting our external reporting on a timely basis.
• Communicate effectively, clearly, concisely and accurately using written and verbal communications with Senior Management, Regulatory Agencies and Internal/External Auditors as well as the investor community.
• Work and partner with multiple areas across the company, including Controllers, Treasury, Risk, Accounting Policy, Financial Planning and Analysis, Capital Planning, Technology, Finance & Risk Shared Services, Legal, and the Enterprise Chief Data Office to maintain a high level of quality and accuracy of the report filings.
• Establish strong working relationships with key contacts.
• Assist in driving reengineering, process efficiencies and continuous process improvement efforts to strengthen controls.
• Participate in regulatory exams, internal audits and address external analysts questions. Maintain effective and professional relationships with regulators, internal and external auditors.
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance. Prefer CPA/MBA preferred.
• 5+ years of Financial Reporting experience, preferably US Regulatory Reporting experience.
• Strong familiarity with GAAP/SEC financial reporting.
• Prefer Derivative, Loan, Deposit, and Security Product knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Ability to innovate and champion progress for efficiency and productivity.
• Outstanding presentation, communication, interpersonal and coaching skills.
• Ability to work with different levels of management.
• Ability to develop effective and productive working relationships with a wide range of internal group as well as external auditors and regulators.
• Strong strategic thinking skills.
• Prefer Project Management experience.
• Prefer experience with systems implementation and automation.
• Strong proficiency in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Our client stands as one of the world's most renowned global banks and trusted brand with over 200 years of continuously evolving financial services. Its teams provide unique insights to more than 200 million clients and enable progress all over the world. While growing your career, you will work alongside some of the smartest minds in the industry who are excited to share their knowledge and to learn from you.