Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Regulatory Data Manager
Location: Dallas, TX 75202
Term: 12 months
- Develops and leads programs, initiatives for data quality, governance, and metadata activities.
- Develops tools and processes used to maintain a common, firm-wide data standard.
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards are met.
- May define strategic requirements, roadmap, or direction for metadata capabilities.
- Drive analysis and assessment approach during issue remediation life cycle.
- Supports and interacts with various functions and LOBs on multi-domain remediation efforts.
- Leverages domain expertise and data / business / process analysis to inform and support solution design.
- May drive planning and coordination on low to medium sized remediation efforts, acting as central point of contact.
- May provide inputs into communication routines with stakeholders, business partners, and senior leaders.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Data Governance
- Compliance and/or Regulatory Reporting
- Telecom, Banking and Finance background
- Business System Analysts/Consultant (SDLC process)
- Data analysis
- Meeting facilitator
- Processing and cleaning data
- Reorganizing and modelling data
- System of Origin and System of Record categorization
- Data Dictionary
- Data Quality Control Assessment
- Solid MS Office experience skills
- Experience in Information Technology and Data Management
- A clear understanding of metadata concepts including technical/business content and data lineage
- A clear understanding of data quality concepts including familiarity with data quality dimensions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Knowledge of Collibra
- SAS or SQL scripts are not required but nice to have