Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!
As one of the largest financial institutions in the world, our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that's not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Regulatory Data Analyst
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina, 28277
Term: 10 months
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance.
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts.
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues.
- Drives solution design and execution of multipronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs.
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners.
- Required Qualifications: 10+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
- Regulatory Data Analysis SME required