Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Registration Administrator
Location: Oakbrook Terrace Illinois 60181
Term: 6 months
- Performs a variety of duties including the processing of registration and title work, office support and technical tasks relating to the shipping of registration documents and license plate inventory assigned through electronic motor vehicle transactions.
- Prints daily reports and shipping labels, organizes and collates vehicle registration documentation, license plates and mailing supplies.
- Validates correct address information to ensure accurate processing and delivery of shipments.
- Prepares shipments by affixing mailing labels and inserting registration documents and license plates into packages.
- Works collaboratively with Customer Support to provide status updates on pending transactions. Responsible for driving registration and title work to local DMV branches for processing.
- Enters and retrieves information on the computer and answers client inquiries.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in titling, registration or banking.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must be technically savvy, i.e. ability to become proficient in a proprietary software platform.
- Must have a clean driving record and be able to pass a background check.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
Even better if you have:
- Dealership Title Clerk or DMV experience.
- Bulk mail, mail center and/or warehouse experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!