Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Our client is a global, values-driven corporation that leads the communications, automotive, and media industries. Apply today to be on a team that disrupts industries and builds a better future for the next generation.
Position: Registration Administrator
Location: East Greenbush New York 12061
Term: 12 Months
- Performs a variety of office support tasks, including answering the telephone, recording and forwarding messages, answering questions via email, fax or telephone about sales taxes and motor vehicle fees and requirements, and entering data into the computer.
- Follow up phone calls to customers may be necessary.
- May be required to perform the duties of Courier, that includes the delivery and pick up of documentation, registration and license plates from local DMV offices and customers within the region. May be required to assist with the document scanning process.
- Examines documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle titles and registrations. Completes paperwork to process title and registration transactions for at least ONE state and ONE TEAM.
- Verifying the following information including, but not limited to: verifying taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's information and mileage to the vehicle's registration.
- Process transaction in OLRS/Stars if applicable.
- All other duties and tasks as assigned.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Must have valid NY driver’s license or NY Non-Driver’s License ID.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- 1+ years of experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Must have excellent attendance and positive attitude.
- Must work well with others/in teamwork environment.
Even better if you have:
- Background in Banking and/or insurance.
- 1 to 2 years of light accounting experience.
If this sounds like the perfect fit, apply today!