Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become proficient in using internal company systems.
- Schedule interviews when Recruiters request
- Communicate with Recruiters on status of scheduling and offer letter requests
- Enter and update new hire information in the company systems.
- Execute pre-hire and onboarding processes. Ensures the process is smooth and efficient.
- Serve as a point of contact for candidate, hiring manager and Recruiters
- Other duties may be assigned.
Knowledge – Skills:
- Strong customer service skills
- Detail oriented with emphasis on data accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Work in a proactive, priority-based manner
- Strong emphasis on time management
Education – Experience:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-2 years of sales support, customer service or strong administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Fast paced with a high degree of “interrupt-driven” activities occurring in a rapid moving setting, i.e., multiple phone calls at once, multiple people demanding attention at once).