Our client is seeking an experienced Recruiting Sourcer for a contract opportunity! Qualified candidates should have military and veteran recruiting/sourcing background. Responsibilities include;
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and other team members to build creative strategies around sourcing and attracting the best talent for complex, hard to fill roles.
- Utilize direct and indirect sourcing techniques, including complex internet searches, cold calling, social/professional networking, diversity resources and competitor research to build a strong network of passive and active candidates.
- Recommend and drive improvements to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, college recruiting, hiring events and sourcing campaigns.
- Research and provide business intelligence and market data to support talent practices.
- Work to improve upon existing programs and develop innovative strategy.
- Proactively and independently identify, screen and qualify candidates through research, sourcing, networking, and behavioral-based interviewing.
- 2 to 4 years of work experience in recruiting or market/research intelligence.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred), resume databases, candidate assessments and internet sourcing tools (e.g., LinkedIn, Boolean search strings, job boards).
- Knowledge of talent pipelines and a proactive talent supply strategy involving the creation of a continuous stream of highly qualified candidates in anticipation of filling critical and recurrent positions.
- Entry level analytical skills in developing reports in Excel and OBI (Oracle Business Intelligence).
- Superior communication with the ability to convey information to the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers, and HR Business Partners.
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple strategic technical searches, projects and client relationships.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.