Location: San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a new teammate who’s a tireless researcher, compelling communicator and strategic thinker. Talent researchers own the entire front end of the Recruiting process and work on roles of various functions, levels and complexity. They understand their roles don’t start and end with emails and calls. Talent researchers here are talent advisors with seats at the table, helping to coach hiring teams and candidates alike.
- Focus on Technical and Product hiring for our AMER Product Design & Engineering (PDE) Recruiting organization; technical roles will depend on business needs.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out the Technical team.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities.
- Work closely with People Partners and Business Operations teams to present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Building an efficient pipeline and accurate workforce planning to reach hiring targets.
- Work as a team with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators.
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our (applicant tracking system) ATS and other People systems.
- 2+ years of Technology Recruiting experience, preferably in Consumer Software, Start-ups or Enterprise companies. A mix of agency and in-house experience a plus
- Experience working in a high-growth environment
- Strong sourcing background and closing passive candidates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries preferred
- High energy, passion, and drive, with a strong positive outlook