Title: Recruiting Operations Specialist
Recruiting Operations is a part of our Employee Success (HR) team at Salesforce. We are made up of Recruiters, Sourcers, Coordinators, Programs, and Operations that consistently collaborate to build out Salesforce’s dynamic recruiting program.
You will play a critical role in our Recruiting Operations team. This role will be part of a team of highly skilled specialists who keep the recruiting organization running smoothly on the backend.
The role will cover a breadth of partnerships and require familiarity with processes across ES that touch on recruiting in any capacity. Comfort communicating with various groups within and outside of the organization (Candidates, Employees, Legal, Background Vendors, Hiring Managers, ESBPs, etc) is essential. You will play a critical part in the Compliance aspects of Global Recruiting via our Audit and Compliance team. This team manages all audits globally.
A successful candidate will be reliable, flexible, able to work with little direction, consistently meet all deliverables, and adaptable to partnering with teammates across the globe and from different departments who have different work styles.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Partner with various internal compliance teams, external government agencies and vendors to usher employees throughout the process
- Manage a support model for our client groups within and outside of recruiting (Candidates, Employees, Legal, Background Vendors, Hiring Managers, ESBPs, Recruiting Coordinators,etc). Provide excellent customer services to these client groups
- Communicate clearly and professionally with internal employees about personal data and detailed processes, ensuring a smooth process and excellent experience for all
- Formulate remediation plan and next steps of action as and when necessary
- Recognize opportunities for efficiencies in processes, and come forward with recommendations and plans to put changes in place
- Partner closely with Business Technology (BT) and HR Technology teams. Participate in system testing for enhancement release processes
- Build out simple and clear process maps and step by step guidelines
- Meet all internal team service level agreements (SLAs)
- Manage all daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and off-cycle audits to ensure compliance
- Understand recruiting compliance and various compliance-related activities - audits, narrative refreshes, walkthroughs, and familiarity with key recruiting controls
- Support and partner with a global team. We have Ops team members and Recruiting clients in all regions (AMER, EMEA, JAPAC) - flexibility and adaptability to time zones and locations is a must
- 2-4 years of experience in an Operational or Recruiting role
- Proficiency in Google Apps, Excel and Workday
- Audit, Compliance or Investigation program experience
- Ability to navigate a highly matrixed and complex working environment
- Strong email and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with brevity and purpose
- Ability to build relationships across teams
- Ability to listen to and understand business requirements
- Ability to create actionable plans and drive towards resolutions
- Business Analyst outlook - question current processes and approach issues with a solution-oriented mindset
- Strong customer service skills and ability to lead by example to deliver excellent customer experience to our internal clients
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage deadlines
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple groups, including remote teams, and build strong personal networks across a complex, fast-moving organization
- Familiarity with Excel, Google Docs, Google Slides, Lucid chart, and Smartsheets
- A preference for and ability to thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, and high-growth environments
- ATS familiarity and experience a plus