Role: Recruiting Operations Process Improvement and Enablement Manager
Location: Remote (PST hours primarily)
Contract / Contract-to-Hire potential
Our Global SaaS Identity leading client seeks a Recruiting Operations Process Improvement and Enablement Manager.
The workforce planning team is in urgent need of a Program Manager level contractor to support Recruiting Operations Process Improvement and Enablement initiatives within the organization. Someone with a background in Recruiting Operations, Recruiting Coordination etc that has experience in and a passion for process improvement.
Must have: -3+ years of Recruiting, Recruiting/Staffing Operations, and/or Process Improvement experience -Willingness and ability to virtually train and present in front of large audiences -Ability to manage multiple competing projects, priorities, and requests
In this role, you will collaborate across the Recruiting organization to design workflows, automations, and process improvements that simplify the candidate, hiring manager, and recruiting team’s experience. You will own the creation and delivery of training on our system and process changes. This is a mission critical role, where you will help and enable us to meet our rapid growth and hiring goals.
- Identify opportunities to improve our headcount-to-hire and recruiting operations processes by analyzing data and qualitative user feedback
- Assist with leading overall current state analysis and future state design sessions with stakeholders and process owners
- Automate manual recruiting and candidate processes that will speed our ability to hire qualified candidates
- Streamline administrative and operational tasks
- Drive a continuous improvement culture across the organization by mentoring and coaching stakeholders on process improvement methodologies and best practices
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships
- Plan and execute projects against project plans, change management plans, and go-live and business readiness plans
- Develop and deliver training that can be delivered through different methods (synchronous and asynchronous) to our Recruiting team about our systems, processes, and ongoing changes
- Update Recruiting documentation, guides, and internal Wiki pages to ensure seamless self-service
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives at once
- Ability to learn quickly, be proactive, and assume ownership for broad tracks of work
- Ability to logically and efficiently structure ambiguous problems, conduct complicated analysis, identify key insights and recommended actions
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization and comfort in asking probing questions
- Ability to create and deliver training through multiples channels
- Working knowledge of end to end project lifecycles
- Experience using cloud based technologies (ex. Office 365, Google suite, Box, Smartsheet) and process mapping tools (i.e. Visio or Lucidchart)