• Manage full life cycle recruiting across several products/businesses and credit functions
• Partner with business managers and HR Advisors to create and drive recruiting strategies for positions at all levels (Officer - VP).
• Ensures alignment of recruiting activities with business goals and objectives.
• Ensure all hiring policies and procedures (i.e. any compliance, legal and regulatory requirements) are adhered to.
• Effectively manages relationships with peers, recruitment management team and other HR partners to create a culture of collaboration.
• Implements and supports diversity recruiting efforts and participates in diversity recruiting events and activities.
• Work closely with Diversity and Talent partners to facilitate candidate slate process; promote and manage internal mobility process.
• Leverage robust industry connections/network to proactively identify external talent.
• Provide market intelligence to clients, HR partners, senior management, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree required.
• 7+ years full life cycle recruiting experience, particularly Front Office recruitment in a corporate recruiting function or executive search.
• Highly preferred recruiting experience focused on: Capital Markets, Public Finance, Investment/Corporate Banking, Real Estate / Affordable Housing Finance, in-business risk and control, and in-business credit.
• Proven success sourcing diverse candidate profiles including: Underwriters, Loan Closers, Product Development, Business Management/COO, Risk and Control, AML, afford housing financing, etc.
• Experience using Workday for candidate and requisition management.
• Experience structuring, negotiating and delivering complex offers for all levels including a thorough understanding of deferred compensation/replacement awards and the processing of international hires.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.