Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Term: 6 months (02/08/2021 to 08/07/2021)
- Review completed background investigations including social security number verification alerts; federal, state, and county court information; sex offender, child abuse, and other registry findings; and motor vehicle records
- Conduct individualized assessments in accordance with company policy, which may include conducting interviews with prospective and current employees related to additional details about the background investigation findings
- Document all evaluation and interview notes
- Evaluate the details of the background investigation, interview notes, and all other documentation and deliver an adjudication recommendation
- Comply with all policies and procedures
- Conduct all activities with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality, while maintaining service levels, and delivering a seamless service experience
- Assist with updating policies and procedures as requested
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Performs background investigation review, individualized assessments (which may include interviews of prospective and current employees), and adjudication recommendations
- All activities are performed with a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be organized, maintain a high level of documentation accuracy, and have the ability to work within established timelines and service level agreements to ensure efficiency and a positive experience for impacted individuals, both internal and external
- Must be knowledgeable of applicable laws related to background investigations and consumer reporting, including but not limited to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and EEOC Guidance related to the Consideration of Arrest and Conviction Records in Employment Decisions
- Must also understand, contribute to, and comply with internal process documentation and policy in order to mitigate risk, ensure compliance, and protect company assets.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience