Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Term: 6 months (02/08/2021 to 08/07/2021)
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires to support the COVID Vaccine Program.
- Prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, prior experience is required with an agency or HR Recruiting function.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a professional office environment is required.
- Minimum of 1 year working in HR/Recruiting function or staffing agency either as a Recruiting Coordinator and/or Office Manager with basic understanding of recruiting and HR concepts, policies, and administrative procedures is required.
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, is required for use with managing general candidate correspondence, scheduling interviews, managing data entry and reporting out of Excel (sum, filter, pivots), and assist in edit/production of presentations.
- Intermediate Internet skills are required for use with research and data mining.
- Demonstrable skills in detail and organization, time management and ability to continually reprioritizing work activity.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain sensitive information in strictest confidence and absolute confidentiality in all business matters.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, highly responsive and able to take initiative and work successfully both independently and as a team member.
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (Kenexas 2XB/BrassRing) and/or Advertising activities is highly preferred.
- Successful characteristics and practices include: self-motivated and goal oriented; highly responsive; detailed and organized; able to take initiative and adapt to change; and, work successfully both independently and as a team member.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience