Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Term: 6 Months
As Recruiting Coordinator, you are responsible for coordinating interviews and building strong relationships with our candidates, hiring managers and our recruiters. We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering an extraordinary experience to every candidate, manager, and colleague. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, thrives in a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and is able to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Review resume against job description requirements
- Phone screen candidates for junior and entry-level roles and providing summaries to talent acquisition team
- Assisting with scheduling and coordination of in person interviews and phone screens. You will be working directly with candidates, the recruiting team, and hiring managers
- Book conference rooms and arrange technology set-ups for on-site interviews
- Assist with Interview guide creation/preparation. Confirm Interviewer and Interviewee attendance of all scheduled interviews
- Coordinate scheduling of post-interview debrief meetings and provide debrief materials if requested
- Update candidate status within iCIMS
- In coordination with the recruiters, you will provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Assist with requisition closing (dispositioning candidates)
- At least 2 years of experience in Recruiting or an Administrative Function managing heaving calendaring
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to handle confidential information and has the judgement to escalate issues when appropriate
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must have extensive MS Outlook
- Experience Experience with an Application Tracking Tool preferred, iCIMS experience is a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.