Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Come work for the nations premier health innovation company to join our mission of helping people on their path to better health. Be part of our innovative team that is unlocking the power of data to transform the healthcare experience.
Position: Recruiting Coordinator
Location: Lincoln, RI, 02865
Term: 4 months (02/01/2021 to 06/04/2021)
- Identify and track all cases that fall into the accelerated hiring bucket
- Work with the HSC to push the cases forward to Pre-Screening Passed
- Work with the HSC for all cases that are deemed ineligible but are in an HR Status of Send to Guardian to ensure the candidate does not start.
- Ensure the Guardian profile is deleted to ensure the I-9 is not completed which would make the candidate Active
- Work with A&C to move forward with terminations and ensure completion in a timely manner
- Provide weekly status updates to manager for sr. leadership review
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Experience in recruiting support / HR hiring experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience