Work with the best -- Join MATRIX as a Technology Recruiter - Southeast Region!
ClearlyRated Best of Staffing Talent & Client diamond winner 6 years in a row with world-class talent and client Net Promoter Scores in 2021.
Guidant Global Outstanding Performer Supplier.
Workforce Logiq Proven Performer (4 years in a row).
Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work.
Charlotte Business Journal Best Places to Work.
- A company that puts relationships and ethics above all else.
- Best of breed technology and tools that make recruiting easy.
- Flexibility and work life balance.
- Industry leading tenure.
- Established in 1983 and still privately held by the original founders.
- Customer Satisfaction award winning focus.
- Wide client base varying from Fortune 500 to small startup companies.
Let’s connect and see why MATRIX has the longest average tenure for recruiters in our industry!
- Ideally 3-5+ years of technical recruiting experience and a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quotas.
- Experience support Banking / Financial Services clients is strongly preferred.
- Strongly prefer agency recruiting experience in a technical environment.
- A track record of achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly activity goals that lead you to success.
- Good experience qualifying candidates across various IT skill sets for job requirements and approaching your day in a consultative manner.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with candidates to generate referrals and leads to source unique or specialized skill sets required by our clients.
- Previous experience using Bullhorn or a similar ATS in an agency environment preferred.
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred.
- Be a self-starter with a high sense of urgency and strong desire to be the best!
- Be a team player and a have a high ethical standard.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Need to desire improving every day and becoming a leader in our office.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance
- 401(k) eligibility
If you like working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business