Position: Recruiter - Campus Recruitment
Term: 8 Months
- Will work closely with the TA – Program Manager to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills required for internship roles.
- Initiates contact with potential students for specific intern openings.
- Assists in the review of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization.
- Schedules interviews with potential and qualified students for specific summer intern openings.
- Assists in preparing and mailing new-hire and employment offer letters and packets for potential candidates.
- Assists with the utilization and identification of Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit students.
- Files and maintains employment records for future references; ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and potential candidates.
- Source diverse organizations and institutions to attract a diverse pool of students to participate in the AmerisourceBergen internship program.
- Host in-house events and activities for students and fresh graduates by department or field.
- Attend Virtual college events to promote opportunities and increase brand
- Performs reference and background checks.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- May be needed to assist with the coordination of the Summer 2022 Internship program.
- Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program; normally requires a minimum of two (2) years of comprehensive recruiting experience utilizing a variety of recruiting vehicles and sources.
- Excellent consultative skills in recruiting support
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Understanding of recruiting principles and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task; versatile
- Strong organizational and planning skills; attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook