Position: Recruiter II
Term: 6 Months
- Works with Distribution Center hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications and skills required to fill vacant positions.
- Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings.
- Assists in the review of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization.
- Schedules interviews with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings.
- Assists in preparing new-hire employment offer letters and supporting documents for potential candidates.
- Assists recruiters in contacting external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
- Assists with the utilization and identification of Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Partners with internal and external partners to create strategies to identify new applicant pools
- Ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements and SOPs within Talent Acquisition COE.
- Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and potential candidates.
Additional Job Description:
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program; normally requires a minimum of two (2) years of comprehensive recruiting experience utilizing a variety of recruiting vehicles and sources.
- Bilingual speaking (Spanish preferred)
- Excellent consultative skills in recruiting support
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Understanding of recruiting principles and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sourcing and networking skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies and programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task; versatile
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and Applicant Tracking System experience (Workday)
- Workday experience is preferred or a plus
- High volume experience (managed up to 50+ roles)
- Warehouse, distribution, or retail experience is a plus
- Agency experience is a plus
- Organization skills - being able to manage multiple tasks and follow up at one time