Our client is seeking Recruiters for a 3-month contract remote opportunity!
This position will be responsible for the recruitment and selection of Contact Center staff (nonexempt positions) utilizing internal and external sources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, screens, and interviews applicants for employment.
- Administers pre-employment tests if appropriate.
- Refers qualified applicants to proper level of management for further interviews.
- Extends offers to selected candidates.
- Assists with the background verifications on potential hires.
- Visits trade schools, colleges, universities, and/or job fairs in an effort to recruit applicants.
- Ensures that recruitment and employment activities are in compliance with government regulations and organization policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- One to two years experience in high volume recruiting.
- Proven interview and selection skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- PC Proficient Other: Flexibility in work hours.
Position can be located anywhere in the U.S., remote until further notice.
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA) by emailing MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.