Our client is seeking a Technical Recruiter for a remote contract opportunity!
- Manage the entire recruiting life cycle for Technology openings
- Use your advanced sourcing skills to identify talent others cannot.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the growth of our team and company.
- Participate in sourcing projects/recruiting initiatives including tech events and conferences.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to consult about market conditions such as diversity, mobility and location while acting as trusted recruitment advisor.
- Consult on the offer process with the hiring leader and HR Business Partner to create a competitive and equitable compensation package.
- Provide weekly updates to hiring leaders on where the search is tracking.
- Proactively build diverse candidate pipelines
- Ensure proper usage and utilization of internal recruitment and HR systems
- Educate and guide hiring leaders on processes around immigration and relocation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with full cycle recruiting experience that includes working in a technology recruiting environment
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with all levels of leadership
- Experience working with an applicant tracking system
- Strong consultative recruiting skills
Candidates will be responsible for following the client's COVID-19 protocols. Please refer to your MATRIX representative for specifics.
At MATRIX, we expertly match talented professionals with job opportunities to elevate careers. Since 1983, we have placed thousands of professionals at innovative clients across every industry ranging from small startups to Fortune 50 companies. It’s why we’re consistently in the top 25 of all U.S. IT staffing firms and why our consultants rate us well above the industry average, earning us ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing awards year after year. People come to us for a job, and stay with us because of our top-notch consultant care.
MATRIX is and Equal Employment Opportunity employer including disability and veteran and provides reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals. Supporting medical or religious documentation will be required where applicable. If you are a qualified individual you may request a reasonable accommodation under the American Disability Act (ADA). If you are a person with a disability needing assistance applying, or at any point in the hiring process, please email us at MATRIX_HR@MatrixRes.com. To ensure a quick response to your request, please use the words “Accommodation request” as the subject line of your email.
For hourly W2 contract roles MATRIX offers a highly competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, HSA, and 401(k) with pre and post-tax options. Please see MatrixRes.com/Benefits for more information.
For direct hire placement with our clients, benefits would be offered in accordance with that particular client’s offerings. This may include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and other pre and post-tax options.