- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- One to two years experience in high volume recruiting.
- Proven interview and selection skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- PC Proficient Other: Flexibility in work hours.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of Contact Center staff (nonexempt positions) utilizing internal and external sources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruits, screens, and interviews applicants for employment.
- Administers pre-employment tests if appropriate.
- Refers qualified applicants to proper level of management for further interviews.
- Extends offers to selected candidates.
- Assists with the background verifications on potential hires.
- Visits trade schools, colleges, universities, and/or job fairs in an effort to recruit applicants.
- Ensures that recruitment and employment activities are in compliance with government regulations and organization policies and procedures.