Terrific Long-Term Contract Opportunity with a FULL suite of benefits!Join one of the worlds premier plastics, chemicals and refining companies that is developing, manufacturing and marketing polymers, chemicals, fuel products and technologies to improve the quality of peoples lives.
Location: Downtown Houston
We are seeking talented recruiters for a contract opportunity. The primary responsibilities are to search for, identify, screen and select professionals to meet various staffing requirements. Assist in helping clients meet their short and long-term business objectives, while meeting the company's strategic business goals.
- Search for qualified candidates to meet client needs through the Internet, job fairs, trade shows, advertisements and other sources.
- Contact candidates, screen resumes, check references to identify qualified candidates and match available positions on a daily basis.
- Participate in annual college recruiting program.
- Set up interviews and prepare candidates for the interviewing process.
- Build relationships to generate referrals, identify needs and market candidates.
- Maintain relationships with candidates throughout the interview and employment process.
- Follow up with customers on recent submittals to determine effectiveness of fit and suggestions for improvement. Visit sites to evaluate site culture and maintain field employee relationships.
- Maintains contact with clients to provide excellent customer service.
- Prepares, sends and receives applicant packages for new employees.
- Knowledge of Corporate policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws regarding employment practices.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership capability and above average communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective planning and organizational talent.
- Must possess a strong initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Capability to demonstrate proficiency in Technical (Engineering) and Managerial recruitment and selection techniques.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to management and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to interact effectively with all people.
- As a minimum, must be able to demonstrate those skills commensurate with a Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
- Strong knowledge and experience in Excel, Word Processing and PowerPoint.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Bachelors degree or higher in a business-related field.
- 5-9 years experience in recruiting. Demonstrated proficiency in Technical (Engineering) and Managerial recruitment and selection techniques.