Work with the brightest minds at one of the largest financial institutions in the world. This is long-term contract opportunity that includes a competitive benefit package!
Our client has been around for over 150 years and is continuously innovating in today's digital age. If you want to work for a company that is not only a household name, but also truly cares about satisfying customers' financial needs and helping people succeed financially, apply today.
Position: Records Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Term: 24 months
- Responsible for supporting records management cleanup related to enterprise-wide SHRP issue.
- Cleanup of SharePoint and shared drives is needed, including archival of records to ensure compliance to policy.
- Additionally, support process optimization of a processes program, including ensuring: all key processes have documented job aids, reflect actual process, are in the correct template, are approved and approvals maintained, and are maintained in a centralized and accessible location.
- Ensure records retention aligns to enterprise records management strategy and adheres to enterprise records management policy and records retention codes.
- Provide leadership status updates throughout the life of the initiative to ensure records retention needs and capabilities are delivered to enable the business outcomes in the expected timeframe.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to research, trend, and analyze information
- Experience with SharePoint navigation, managing and moving files
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Previous experience and familiarity with repository tools such as RIMA or Documentum
- Exposure to and/or experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with Microsoft Teams and Jira
- Experience with records retention best practices
- Highly developed interpersonal skills