Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402
Hourly Rate: $24/hr.
Term: 5 Months Contract
- Welcomes employees and announces clients, applicants, and visitors.
- Responsible for responding promptly with accurate and thorough information according to the specific requests from employees, and visitors.
- Conducts a variety of front-of-house activities including:
- Guest registration through badging software.
- Guest accommodation with luggage/coats, etc.
- Provides visitors with information to navigate the building including pointing out nearest amenities and fire exits.
- Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Maintains accurate records of service requests and status.
- Arranges building escorts as needed.
- Provides personal services to employees and guests including but not limited to: arranges and confirms recreational, dining, and/or business activities, arrangement of transportation & travel arrangements, office wayfinding, lobby appearance management, visitor volume tracking & reporting, reception services, visitor refreshments, storytelling & campus tours, meal & activity reservations, guest & administrative support, and other services as needed.
- Continually maintains neat appearance of reception/lobby area, conference rooms café and other common areas.
- Serves as point-of-contact and/or extension of the facilities team as representative of the Experience team.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Determine standard supplies and information to be maintained at the front desk.
- May assist with temporary signage.
- Follows security and emergency procedures as defined for the property.
- Responds to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner.
- Summons appropriate assistance and makes appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures.
- May order and stock office supplies and other common use items for the location or common areas, such as café supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight, and shipping supplies etc.
- May provide reporting, insight, and training to clients to improve the Host app product and service delivery.
- May contribute site specific content for Host Digital.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Is it a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Prior Customer Service experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or professional hospitality accreditation preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the surrounding area and all recreational, hospitality and business-related information.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, handheld mobile technologies and applications.