Terrific Contract Opportunity!
Location: Lake Mary, FL 32746
Term: 7+ months (5/21/2021 - 12/31/2021)
- Provides administrative support to a department or office location.
- Provides support for reception and guest services, mail services, phone, meeting rooms and location services.
- Receives and directs incoming calls to appropriate personnel and voicemail.
- Greets and announces clients, applicants and visitors.
- Follows security procedures for recording guests, suppliers and other visitors.
- Arranges escorts as needed.
- Issues visitor passes and validates parking.
- Assists with scheduling and preparing meeting and conference rooms.
- Coordinates setup of conference/meetings rooms.
- Arranges for and reserves projectors and other meeting equipment, ensuring equipment is in good operating condition.
- Arranges video and/or web conferencing as needed.
- Coordinates catering for meeting and events.
- May negotiate pricing and menus.
- Secures approvals for catering expenses and reviews invoices to arrange billing to appropriate department or business unit.
- Performs general clerical duties associated with distributing office faxes, packages and mail as required.
- Uses tracking systems to record inbound and outbound courier, freight and mail.
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- HS Diploma or GED required.
- Prior Front Desk, Concierge, customer service or other hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor with a strong, professional customer service orientation.
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work flexible work schedules based on office needs.
- Meters mail.
- Arranges messenger service as needed.
- Follows location security procedures for screening inbound deliveries.
- Orders office supplies and other common use items for the location, such as cafe supplies, equipment toner, printer paper, freight and shipping supplies etc.
- Maintains neat appearance reception area, conference rooms cafe and other common areas.
- Requests building and housekeeping services as needed.
- Periodically inspects common area equipment to ensure good operating condition.
- Arranges equipment service as needed.
- Maintains records and logs of service requests and tracks their status.
- Maintains a file of services including transportation sources, accommodations, and referral contacts.
- May arrange convenience/hospitality services for guests such as transportation, tickets, reservations, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decisions made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
If this looks like a perfect fit, apply today!